热门推荐
【热词】节日:中国人民警察节 (附:警用英语基本句型)
2024-10-31 20:25

【热词】节日:中国人民警察节 (附:警用英语基本句型)

今日热词


中国人民警察节

China marks its first People's Police Day on January 10, 2021. 


January 10 was chosen because the police hotline is 110. The Chinese People's Police Day aims to give full recognition to the police for their efforts in protecting citizens.

节日简介

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;text-align: left;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">“中国人民警察节”是在国家层面专门为人民警察队伍设立的节日(a festival specially designated for the police),是对人民警察队伍为党和人民利益(in the interests of the Party and the people)英勇奋斗(heroic struggle)的充分肯定(full recognition)。

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;text-align: left;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;text-align: left;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">人民警察队伍是一支有着光荣传统(honorific traditions)和优良作风(fine conduct)的队伍,也是和平年代(in peacetime)牺牲最多(sacrificed the most)、奉献最大(contributed the greatest)的队伍。

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;text-align: left;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;text-align: left;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">新中国成立(the founding of the People's Republic of China)以来,全国仅公安机关人民警察队伍就有1.4万余名民警(police officers)英勇牺牲(laid down their lives),10余万名民警负伤,3700余名民警被评为烈士。在今年上半年疫情防控和维护安全稳定(prevent and control the epidemic and to maintain security and stability)工作中,共有169名公安民警因公牺牲。

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;">



纪念邮票


ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;white-space: normal;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;text-align: left;">

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;white-space: normal;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;text-align: left;">Photo taken on Jan. 9, 2021 shows the staff of the Fuyang Branch of China Post in east China's Anhui Province displaying the special stamps themed with the first Chinese People's Police Day, which are due to debut on Jan. 10, 2021. China Post issues a set of 2 commemorative stamps to mark the first Chinese People's Police Day, with a total face value of 2.40 yuan. (Photo by Lu Qijian/Guangming Picture)

媒体报道

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;white-space: normal;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;text-align: left;">

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;white-space: normal;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;text-align: left;">

ntent="t" style="max-width: 100%;min-height: 1em;color: rgb(254, 198, 77);font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.544px;white-space: normal;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);box-sizing: border-box !important;overflow-wrap: break-word !important;text-align: left;">

词汇讲解


mark 纪念,庆祝

the Ministry of Public Security 公安部

approve 批准

recognition  肯定 ;  赞誉

heroic   英勇的  ;    英雄的


公安部说,在和平时期,警察部队有着光荣的传统和良好的行为,牺牲最大,贡献最大。据公安部公布的数字,1949年中华人民共和国成立以来,已有1.4万余名警察牺牲。2020年上半年,有169名警察在执行防控疫情和维护安全稳定职责时牺牲。


110来历

警用英语

Report a Criminal Case 报案

-----------Basic Patterns 基本句型

Good morning, sir. I want to report a case to the police.

早上好,警官,我想报案。

Sit down, please.

请坐。

What s your name and nationality?

您叫什么名字?国籍是哪儿?

When did the theft happen?

什么时候发生的偷窃?

Where did you lose your money?

你在哪丢的钱?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你记得抢劫者的样子吗?

Can you describe his features in detail?

你能详细地描述一下他的长相吗?


Is there anything special in his body?

他有什么特征吗?

What s your bag like?

你的包是什么样的?

What is in the bag?

包里有什么东西?

How much money is in the bag?

包里有多少钱?


We have a piece of good news for you.

我有一个好消息要告诉你。

Your wallet has been found in a taxi. Please check it.

钱包在出租上找到了,请检查一下。

Please fill in this form.

请填一下这张表。

I will let you know as soon as have any news.

一有消息我就通知你。

Thank you for reporting the case.

谢谢你来报案。

We are going to investigate this case.

我们将要调查这个案子。

We ll do our best to look into the matter and handle it conscientiously.

我们会尽力调查事实,并且解决它。

Please read this record of inquiry.

请看一下询问笔录。

If there are no mistakes, please sign it.

如果没有错误,请签名。

Inquiring Witnesses 询问证人------------

Basic Patterns 基本句型

We are policemen. We have a few questions to ask you.

我们是JC,现在向你询问一些事情。

You have to answer our questions honestly.

请你如实回答我们的问题。

You ll have to be responsible for what you said.

你要对你所说的负责。

Do you understand?

你听明白了吗?

Please tell me your name, age, nationality, address, passport number, and telephone number.

请告诉我你的名字、年龄、国籍、住址、护照号码和电话号码。

Do you remember where you were at about 8 yesterday evening?

你是否记得昨晚8点左右你在哪里?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你记得抢劫者的长相吗?

What did he wear?

当时他穿什么衣服?

What else do you want to say?

你还有什么要告诉我们吗?

Was there anyone else on the spot?

现场还有别人吗?

If there is no problem, sign your name and date after you read it.

如果没有问题,请看过证词之后在这里签上你的名字和日期。

Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢你的合作。

We ll contact you if necessary.

如有必要我们再来找你。

Punishment 处罚------------------------

Basic Patterns 基本句型

Good morning, Foreign Affairs Department.

早晨好,这里是外事处。

Could you speak louder, please?

您能大点儿声吗?


Don t worry. We ll be there in five minutes.

别着急,我们五分钟就到。

Good morning. We re from the Foreign Affairs Department.

早晨好,我们是外事处的。

Could you tell me what had happened?

您能告诉我发生了什么事?

Who struck the first blow?

谁先开始动手的?

May I have your name, nationality and address?

请问你的姓名、国籍和现住址?

Please show me your passport.

请出示你的护照。


Why were you fighting?

你们为什么打架?

Who struck first?

谁先动的手?

What did he say?

他们说什么了?


Do you know your conduct has violated the Punishing Rules of Public Order and Administration of the PRC?

你们知道吗,你们的行为违反了中华人民共和国治安管理处罚条例。

According to the fourth article of the Rules, you ll be fined 200 yuan.

根据治安管理处罚条例第四条,你们应被罚款200元。

Do you have any objections?

有问题吗?

Please read this record and sign your names if you have no objections.

如果没有问题请看一下笔录,并签上你们的名字。

All right. You may go now.

好了,你们可以走了。We ll contact your Foreign Students office later.

过后我们会跟你们留学生处联系的。


Questioning a Suspicious Person 盘查-------

Basic Patterns 基本句型

We re the policemen from the Public Security Sub-bureau of Tian An Men Square. We ll examine you according to some relevant laws.

我们是天安门分局的民警,我们要依法对您进行检查。

Please answer our questions honestly and accept our examination.

请您如实回答我们的问题并接受我们的检查。

Please show me your passport/identity card.

请出示您的护照/sfz。


Why do you come to China?

您到中国的目的是什么?

When did you arrive in Beijing?

您什么时候到北京的?

Where do you live now?

您现在住哪?

Why do you come all the way from Xijiao to Tian An Men Square at such a hour?

为什么在这个时候从西郊饭店到天安门广场?

Could you show us the inside of your bag?

能让我们看看包里有什么东西吗?

Security Check 安检------------------------

Basic Patterns 基本句型


Go through the security inspection door, please.

请通过安全门。

Please accept our security check.

请接受安全检查。

Please put your metal articles on the tray.

请您把金属物放在托盘里。

Press the shutter, please.

请按一下快门。

Your camera will be safe, and checking is our rule.

检查照相机是我国的规定,不会损伤你的相机。


X-ray isn t harmful to your camera.

X光射线对你的相机没有损伤。

Soft packages are forbidden.

请勿带软包装饮料进场。

Would you please drink it off, or dispose of it yourself.

请您先将饮料喝掉,还是自行处理?

Put the equipment on the transmission belt.

请将器材放在传送带上。

This way, please. Use the right entrance.

这边走,请走右门。

Please let your camera waistcoat pass through X-ray after taking it off.

请将您的摄影背心脱下来,放在传送带上。


Please accept security check for your own and others safety.

为了您和他人的安全,请接受安全检查。

What s in your handbag? Can I have a look?

您的包里装有什么东西,能打开吗?

As there is a pacemaker in your body, you ll have to be checked by hands.

您体内安装了心脏起博器,需要进行手检。

Show me your back and raise your arms, please.

请您转一下身,将双臂抬起来。

Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢合作。

Would you like to be checked by hands while sitting in the wheelchair?

您能坐在轮椅上接受手检吗?


Would you like to unbutton your jacket for checking?

您能解开上衣的扣子让我们检查一下吗?

What s in your pocket?

您的兜里有什么?

Please take off your hat.

请把帽子摘掉。

What s that around your waist?

您的腰里是什么东西?

Wait a moment, please.

请稍等一下。


Is this your bag? Would you like to open it, please?

这是您的包吗?请您打开好吗?

What s this? Hair spray. Please spray it to that direction.

这是什么?发胶。请您朝着那个方面喷一下。

Try to take a photo with your camera.

请您试拍一张。

There is something wrong with your valuables. Come with me, please.

您的贵重物品有问题,请跟我走。

We have to confiscate anything that belongs to contraband according to our regulations and your knife just falls into this category.

根据规定,刀具属于违禁品,我们将予以没收。

Take care of your things.

请拿好您的物品。

Your bag is in trouble and should be checked again.

您的包有疑问,请再接受检查。

Are you exempt from checking? This way, please.

您是免检吗?请走这边。


Your certificates should be checked again according to our regulations.

按规定您的ZJ还需要接受检查。

Sorry, my English isn t quite good. You can go to the Information Desk.

对不起,我的英语不是很好,您可去咨询台。

Sorry, we can t have a group picture with you while we re working.

对不起,我们正在工作,不能与您合影。

The Information Desk will tell you where you are going to.

咨询台可以告诉您要去的地方。

Turn right and go ahead. The Information Desk will make you satisfied.

向右拐,朝前走,服务台可以解答您的问题。

First Aid 急救------------------------

Basic Patterns 基本句型


I was hit by a bicycle.

我被一辆自行车撞了。

I was seriously hurt.

伤的很厉害。

I was hit in the leg, and I fell very painful.

我的腿受了伤,我觉的很痛。

Don t worry. It may be a strain.

拐担心,这只是扭伤。

I feel hurt. Please help me.

我受伤了,请帮助我。

Please have a rest in our police box.

请在我们的岗亭里休息一下。

I will find a car to send you to the hospital at once.

我会立即找辆车送你去医院。


Please tell me the telephone number of your family. I ll give them a phone call.

请告诉我你家的电话号码,我会通知他们的。

Please come to Beijing Hospital at once.

请立即到北京医院来。

She has a headache, but is not serious.

她有点头痛,但并不严重。

Your wife is in the emergency room. Please follow me.

你的妻子在急诊室,请跟我来。Take good care of her, and let me know if there is anything I can do.

好好照顾她,如果需要我帮忙请告诉我。



视频:特警

rame class="video_iframe rich_pages" data-vidtype="5" data-mpvid="wxv_1687924058824245251" data-cover="http%3A%2F%2Fmmbiz.qpic.cn%2Fmmbiz_jpg%2Fpp6lBbnY26TjRXQbrssybfehhhNFkYR92FVEKBE0x1oXXetT8sdMXDQ4fEM5yJKBGibgE7kzuXFBUuNQoMmVMfA%2F0%3Fwx_fmt%3Djpeg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" data-ratio="1.7777777777777777" data-w="1280" data-src="https://mp.weixin.qq.com/mp/readtemplate?t=pages/video_player_tmpl&action=mpvideo&auto=0&vid=wxv_1687924058824245251">rame>



择一事,终一生。

以个人之名,致敬全体中国人民警察!

Choose one thing for a lifetime.

In the name of an individual, 

salute all Chinese People's Police!



来源:中国日报 、人民网、新华网、光明网、CGTN


▌信息: 大学云英语综合整理编辑,转载请注明出处!

▌配图:来自网络,仅用于学习交流与研究。如有侵权,请联系我们删除

▌编辑:gdutceo

 


【喜讯】广东工业大学《学术英语阅读》课程正式上线“中国大学慕课”!
【CET】辟谣:《全国高校四六级平均分排行榜Top200!》不靠谱!!!
【热词】食品浪费+光盘行动

【热词】电信运营商

【热词】教育惩戒

【热词】欧洲病夫

【热词】奥运霹雳舞


    以上就是本篇文章【【热词】节日:中国人民警察节 (附:警用英语基本句型)】的全部内容了,欢迎阅览 ! 文章地址:http://dfvalve.xrbh.cn/quote/1630.html 
     行业      资讯      企业新闻      行情      企业黄页      同类资讯      网站地图      返回首页 迅博思语资讯移动站 http://keant.xrbh.cn/ , 查看更多